Monday, 8 January 2007

I'll be baaaack....

Arnie isn't the only one who gets to say that!
My parents' health is causing concern so I am coming back to Oz for a week or so leaving Dubai in about 7 hours. It's 2am here and John the Best Travel Agent in the World has just called to say that he's booked what must be the last available seat on the Dubai-Sydney flight leaving at 9am today. So depending on who you are, you should either:
~Stock up your beer
~Hide your beer
~Polish your dancing shoes
~Do your time sheets and tidy your desk
I arrive in Sydney on Tuesday morning around 6am and will be unspeakably surly, grumpy and bad tempered for the rest of the day - some will say,"So what's new?" - but don't let that worry you, I'll have the mobile switched on so give me a call. I'll be staying with Donna for the night before heading up to the Gold Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment