Wednesday, 12 September 2007

And the winner is....


Colin was invited to be part of the launch of the new Toyota FJ Cruiser (their new 4x4) so last weekend we went out into the desert as part of a group to have a test drive. We had coffee and nibbles afterwards and everyone wrote an appraisal of the car. The appraisals went into a draw to win a Panasonic DVD player and they've just called me from Toyota to say that I won it. Wow! I've never won anything before, except a coconut from the coconut shy at a fair in Mt Roskill when I was little but the truth is that my big brother had actually thrown the ball for me (Griffin Park it was). I'll probably go out on Thursday evening to pick it up. This is very exciting.

3 comments:

  1. So does this mean that you are now the proud owner of 2 cars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! My big win was the DVD player as a reward for my evaluation. I'm very happy with that as one part of my evaluation was the comment that I thought the FJ Cruiser looks like its been made of Lego (with honesty like that I was very surprised to win anything.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon it's because it would have been such an interesting appraisal - if this site is anything to go by. So, won on merit wrather than luck.

    PNG

    ReplyDelete